DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Monday, October 09, 2006

Friday Night at Chili's

Friday was my second week at my new job working at a Lawyer's Office. I had told Angie earlier in the week that we would all try to get together this weekend and go out to eat. Well, Friday after work, I went and had a massage ( It was so good, but not as good as Amanda), so on the way home I tried to call Angie at home, on her cell - no answer. I tried to call Chad at home, his cell, Stacy cell - no answer. So when I got home Dan & I started working out in the yard. Then I got the CALL - "Where are going tonight?" Well I wasn't in the mood to go by then, because it makes me mad when no one answers their phones and I was already in my yard working and watering my plants. So anyway to make a long story longer I told them to hurry up and get to Chili's before it got to crowded. So needless to say Dan & I got there first. So they said we had about a 30 minute wait. That wasn't to bad, we thought. So about 30 minutes later, they ask if we wanted to split up. Well what is the use of us all going out together if we can't sit together. So we had another 30 minute wait. But, it was a beautiful evening outside, the weather was beautiful and we enjoyed talking and picking at each other. Sean kept picking at me and it was making Angie mad. So she went to sit on another bench. Then she wanted to know what we were talking about. So we finally got to go inside and eat. They had two for one drinks, so Chad & Sean enjoyed a couple of drinks. Dan ordered a Root Beer - and it was a bottle, so no refills for him. Angie & I drink water and split our meal, so that we would not eat to much. Caleb & Alexia are jealous of each other. When Caleb came over to sit in my lap, Lexi had to get on the other leg. Well Caleb started pushing her away!!! He did not want to share me with her, it was really funny to see them fight over me. (I loved it) But anyway, we really had a great time. And of course afterwards Dan & I had to go to Walmart. So Lexi & Caleb both wanted ride with PaPa & BooBoo. So all in all it was a good Friday night! It is always fun when we all get together.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Thanks for taking us out for dinner. We did have a good time, even if Sean was getting on my nerves a little. Maybe we should take turns cooking at each others house. That would be fun, I think. We could do it maybe once a month or so.

     
  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    Tell us about your new job Aunt Ann! I hope you really like it! It's almost impossible for us to eat out that late...I would be so angry from waiting, not to mention sick from waiting that long to eat. I'm glad you enjoyed the food though! Alexia & Caleb fighting over you just tells you what a loving Grandma you are!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    It's about time you updated. I need to know what you are doing.
    I love working in my yard, but I love being with the kids. Cooking doesn't really take any longer than waiting an hour to eat.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    For the most part, we seem to have steered away from eating out at restaurants. Its more relaxing to be at home, but then when we do all go out, the food is sooo good-since we didnt have to cook, clean, etc.
    Glad you guys had fun;)

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    Reminds me of when our Daddy (James Johnson)used to take us all out to eat. He really liked us all getting together like that too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home