DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Grandparents Day Sunday

We had such a good time Sunday. I love it when I have my Grandchildren and Children all together. We all went to Church (except Sean) then out to eat. It seams it is always about food in our families. We had pizza and salad. Angie & I did very well, we only ate one piece and a lot of salad. Good ruffage (don't know how to spell it, but you know what I mean) We went to GodFathers, that is where Sara (Stacy sister) works. Calab followed her around when she was trying to wait on other tables. It was so cute. Alexia would try and get him and he would run from her. I said that we were going to get Sara fired, but Stacy said that it was fine. Because her boss really like her because she was a very dependable worker. So anyway Caleb had fun following her around the place. As you can see he still has not gotten rid of his nooney(pacifier)

Dan just looked at the picture and wanted to know who that OLD man was. I told him he was still good looking!!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    Ahh, Tell dad he will never look old to me. He looks very handsome. Gray hair is nice on him. I just don't want any!!!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    What a beautiful family you have! It's so wonderful when all our family can be together!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Donna said…

    I love your picture. I wish I had taken one on Sunday. What a great day to have all your family at church!
    Yes, tell Daniel he's still got it.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    According to Kerry (sis in law, pediatric dentist) its fine for them to have a "nooney" or suck their thumb until age 5. So Jackson and Caleb can keep sucking away, I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home