DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Grandparents Day at School















Today was Grandparents day at Austin & Alexia's school. Alexia & I had our lunch at 10:45am and then we went to find Austin. Then we went back to the cafeteria with Austin. Austin had to stay at school after lunch because he is an Ambassador at his school. Alexia & I went home and played "Candy Land" then took a nap for awhile, then Stacy brought Caleb over. At 2:00 we went to pick Austin up and went to to McDonalds to play in the indoor playarea, when we got there it was closed because they are redoing it. We still enjoyed Happy Meals!! Then came back home and played outside for awhile. Caleb & Alexia love to swing, but we could only stay outside for a little while because it is still hot & humid down here. This has been a great day for me!

I forgot to mention that Angie came over during her lunch break at school. So happy that she is working! Also, I ate a few frenchfries - soooo goooood! It was about 6 points on Weight Watchers but some times it is worth it.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    All your grandbabies at one time. I bet you were in heaven. Thanks for being such a great BooBoo. I hope they didn't wear you out too bad.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    How fun! I wish East End had a McDonalds....oh wait no I dont, too much temptation:) But it would be fun for the boys. Anyway, sounds like you had a great day!

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    What a great day! So much better than a day at work.
    Happy Grandparents Day!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    You are making special and unforgetable memories for your grandkids.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger AmandaThomas said…

    They are so cute. I wish you all lived closer so we could see you more often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home