DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

SPENDING TIME WITH DAUGHTER

Tuesday I spent the day with Angie shopping for floor stuff and looking for a new sofa for their new floor. The old one you could not sit on it anymore. It is at end of their driveway. Poor neighborhood. We found one that is really pretty -it is RED but it will look really good in her home. I was suppose to cut grass since I was off, but oh well you only live once and I want to enjoy time with daughter . I will worry about bills later, then wish I would have gone to work. I want to redo my house now. Tear out the dinning room wall and the livingroon wall and have a great big open space. I think it would really look good.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    How fun...I love shopping with my mother! I remember how much fun we all had when we went antique shopping together!

    My mom will hopefully WILL be quitting her job soon, so we will be able to spend more time shopping! Plus, we always eat out so thats a bonus...

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    We have a red couch and love it. Actually its not comfortable, but it sure is cute:)

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    That's so sweet mom. I want you to quit work too! Just kidding(not really). We need to hit some carport sales.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    I like working! But would like an extra Saturday to get everthing done.

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Oh, I really love shopping with all my girls, all three!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home