DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt

Such a Beautiful Weekend!
Love this time of year, except for the allergies...
I feel so truly Blessed!
We had a Easter Egg hunt & BQ on Saturday. It was a Great time. The boys had so much fun playing on the dirt pile. I had forgotten how dirty little boys can get. Austin is a BIG Boy now and stayed inside most of the time. No pictures of him.










My beautiful daughter with granddaughter & friends (had a picture of Stacy- but someone deleted it)
Then today - Easter Sunday got up early and went to a Sunrise Service downtown at the River. Met Angie, Sean, Austin & Lexi there. Then went and had breakfast at I HOP. Can't ask anything more then being able to spend time with family. I feel so Blessed......need a nap now!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I LOVE your driveway and flowers! Tell Austin that I said for him to get in the picture and enjoy life. I remember his momma telling me a few years ago that I was sleeping my lift away, now I am telling him!

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    I meant life not lift

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Kay said…

    Just found your blog again! Love looking at your family memories!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home