DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Then and Now: Thirty Six Years of Marriage

Then - 1973
Now after 36 years! Dan was a Cajun boy from Rayne, LA, and came to Little Rock to go to School. After he graduated in 1972 he moved back to LA. Long distance relationships are very hard so I told him that if he still wanted to marry he had to move back to Arkansas. So he. But I didn't say that we had to stay in AR. So he married me and then moved me. He was a nerd back then, but now he is now my Silver Fox!

5 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    And you still look like two young kids in love.

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    Beautiful pictures! We love you and miss you!

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Angie said…

    So nice! I had forgotten that Donna and Kay had a double wedding. Very pretty.

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    I am so proud of you for updating your blog. It is nice to keep in touch when living so far apart.
    Kay and Amber, please get on Facebook!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Anita Johnson said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home