DAN AND ANN CREDEUR

Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Crazy Country Friends





I have my little friends (truly country kids) that love to visit my canal next to our home. They are not afraid of snakes. They came knocking on my door " Ms. Ann, Ms. Ann, come see the snakes" One snake is eating the other one. I SCREAMED so loud!! I had to run and get the camera to take a picture of this. Can you believe this??? They are not afraid to get in the ditch bare footed. I always tell them they are CRAZY!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Angie said…

    They are crazy, but the little boy is so cute.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    Yikes!

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Kay said…

    I guess they know which snakes to stay away from, or they wouldn't be there to tell you about the snakes! Wading in that snake infested creek is crazy! All Kids love Ann and that is so sweet that you know the neighborhood kids.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Andrea said…

    How did I miss this! I will probably not be able to sleep tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home